Instructions for Poster Presentations
List of Posters
See the "List of Posters"
Poster on display
All Congress days
Poster Mounting and Removal Times
- All posters should be mounted from 18:00 till 20:00 on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Please note you will not have access to the poster area before that – please do not attempt to mount your poster before this time
- Posters should be removed after 11:30 on Saturday, May 19, 2018
- Posters wil be removed and discarded if not removed by 12:30 on Saturday, May 19, 2018
|Poster session I||Thursday, May 17||10:30 – 11:00|
|Poster session II||Thursday, May 17||16:00 – 16:30|
|Poster session III||Friday, May 18||10:30 – 11:00|
|Poster session IV||Friday, May 18||16:00 – 16:30|
Authors are requested to be present at the poster board and available to answer questions from delegates at the time assigned to their poster session. Posters will be displayed according to the POSTER numbers given by the organizers and will be grouped by topics.
Personal or Professional advertising in the poster sessions is also strictly prohibited.
- Posters must be prepared in Portrait style.
- Please DO NOT prepare a landscape poster
- The poster should be easily readable at a distance of one meter.
- Poster panels’ dimensions: each panel has dimensions 100 cm (width) x 250 cm (height)
- The required dimensions of posters are 90 cm (width) by 140 cm (height).
- A photograph of the poster board can be viewed HERE.
- Posters should be attached to the boards with stickers, which will be supplied by the organisers.